Wednesday 21 July 2010

An Interview with Guy from The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster..

Photobucket

Macbeth: What’s your favourite album you’ve produced so far?


Guy: Blood and Fire, our present one.

Not you’re first or second one?

Nah, im bored shitless of them now!

Noo! They’re amazing! I remember coming to your gig on Halloween it was amazing.

Bollocks.

What would you say the best year for music has been?

What ever?

Yeah..

It would have to 1967

Its when the Jimi Hendrix experience album came out, the first doors album, 13th floor elevators Easter Everywhere (they’re second album) came out, the first velvet underground album came out and its Loves 3rd album forever changes came out

What’s the last gig you went to?

I really can’t remember! I don’t really go and see live music

Last festival?


The last gig I’m sure that I enjoyed was a band called Pink Narcissus

If you could choose anyone to be in a band together who would it be?


Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando and Napoleon.

So, I got told actually, im not sure if this it’s true this is a gig for your new album?

Yeah

So, what do you plan to do with it in the future? Are you going to play any festivals or go on tour?

Yeah, we’ve got 27 dates this year, and we’ve got a single out called Love Turns To Hate, and our album out called Blood are Fire I think I would like to record a song with. Actually im not going to say incase someone steals my idea!


Ok, Nelly Furtardo yeah??


No, ha maybe actually Amy Winehouse

Well I’m really glad that your making music again!

Scarlett Valentine