Wednesday 3 February 2010

Do you believe in Ghosts?

Photobucket

Many days of working in the macbeth office can lead to boredom and sometimes hearing noises, but i have recently discovered i don't hear the noise's out of my mind drifting away or the damage i have caused to my ears from loud music.
We actually have a ghost!!!
I have sometimes seen things out of the corner of my eye or thought someone else was in the room when there wasn't, but i thought this was just due to my paranoia.
So, what u have been told there is a lady ghost who floats around the gallery bar and the tops of the stairs and watches over us.
A few people have claimed to have felt her or to have seen her standing at the top of the stairs, this gives me chills down my spine.

Photobucket

Anyways, we have decided to start to investigate.
Gonna go do some ghostbustin'

Photobucket